Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Another Day

So I was talking about how I created my comics oh wait "THE NEIGHBORS IN THE NEXT APARTMENT ARE HAVING SOOOOO MUCH FUN THAT I CANNOT CONCENTRATE." Never the less they did bring me and my girlfriend cookies so I guess their not all bad.

Great now I have some peace and quiet to wright this blog. Based on the last blog I was telling you how I completed these comics in my spear time and I didn't really finish, so I sketched the sense out first then after that I turned on the computer and opened up one of my programs called Illustrator and drew my sketches in Illustrator (Awsome product, you can pick it up at http://www.adobe.com/ and go to their product page and if your going to get Illustrator you will also need Photoshop which can also be found on product page") then I colored the Images put text to the Sean and there you have it.




   In the first Episode Lord Pyro gets recruited by the Castle Knights and now works directly with the queen. He finds himself falling for the queen and becoming closer with his new friends and now feels compelled to them about his past. Check out this Episode buy it at shop.ehcomics.com. Find out what happened then, the secret that caused Lord Pyro to not only leave his village but also his wife.


 Here are two scenes from Episode #1
Alright Tomorrow.

ACNE PROBLEMS?
      http://www.Gregebookscorner.com/Acne/
Find out how to fight acne and win!


Lose The Weight And Enjoy Summer!
     http://www.Gregebookscorner.com/Weightloss/
  Lets shed those pounds by reading this book.



1 comment: